Placement Records of ACMT College
Following companies and organizations are hiring for 2nd year, 3rd year and passed out diploma engineering candidates.
- J R tools (Working for Different four wheeler manufacturing company)
- Shree ram industries
- Prakash industries
- Dish TV
- MSA Developers
- Parsavnath developers
- JP Developers
- Fastech India
- Fir Fighting equipment
- Railway (For internship)
- Merchant navy (For Internship)
And may more small company hired for training and jobs for delhi and up campus. ACMT College also placed 2nd and 3rd year students who need jobs during the study, who has been completed his/her 18 years. Specially those candidates who can't afford 2nd year and 3rd year college fees. We placed them in a company, so he/she can continue study along with jobs.
In the context of quality and excellence, Training and placement department is a value addition of ACMT. With a view to improve the "Employment Skills" of students, Training & Placement department has evolved a programme, tailored to cater to the individual needs and potential of each student for the full length of the course. Ultimately this department envisages preparing even first generation students of rural background to meet the requirement of the job market.
ACMT which was established under mind power educational society, which is already working in the field of placement consultancy so we have great experience in the field of placement. Training & Placement Cell (TPC) is well supported by the Placement Assistance Team(PAT) of mind power educational society. Both TPC & PAT are led by highly experienced & qualified professionals from Corporate & Industry as Training & Placement Officers (TPO).
Training & Placement Cell (TPC) mainly concentrate on the following points:-
- Transform the students into an extraordinary individual with good presentation skills.
- Continuous up gradation of technical knowledge and skills on all facets of engineering
- Focus will be to maintain highest standard of academic quality.
- To make students technically sound and enhance their employability skills keeping in view the requirements of present global industry.
- Organizing career counseling and personality development programmes for the students
- Arranging summer internship / industrial training and project for the students.
- Improvement in communication skills, team work, experimentation and research oriented logical approach.
- Organizing campus recruitment for the students.
- Organizing Industry Academia meets.
- Linkages with other technical institutions in the region.
- Organizing Career Fair.
- Organizing Corporate Seminars /Workshops.