BRANCHES OF POLYTECHNIC
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (Polytechnic in Civil).
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Polytechnic in Mechanical).
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic in Electrical).
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (Polytechnic in Computer Science).
|ELIGIBLITY||10th (High School) / 12th Class.|
|Duration||3 years Full Time for 10th Pass students, and 2 years for 12th with PCM pass students.|
Documents Required For the Admission in Polytechnic:-
- 10th Mark Sheet / 12th Mark sheet (Self Attested copy)
- Transfer certificate / Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Original or Provisional 10th / 12th Certificate (Self Attested copy)
Why You Choose Polytechnic ?
There are thousands of students who want to take up engineering and create a very advance future with the help of technology after their
school. However Seats are limited in a usual Engineering college. These Students prefer taking up a Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic).
The time duration of Diploma course is three years after 10th standard and two years after 12th standard with PCM.
Moreover Polytechnic gives a chance to enter into the Engineering degree college in the second year.
Future of Polytechnic:-
A Diploma in Engineering teaches a student all the fundamental concepts of Engineering. Such as Electrical
Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer & IT Engineering. Engineering in Diploma such a professional courses
where students can choose their specialization and follow their dream to innovate an advanced future.
Once the student completes their Diploma .They can easily get a job in the Engineering field and follow their passion towards innovation. Another advantage of Diploma is that student can get a chance to enter in Degree College of Engineering in the second year.
In the second year of Degree College only few percentage of seats are reserved for Diploma Students. It depends on the diploma that student has already selected. Hence Diploma is also referred to as getting a chance to select in degree college of Engineering.
Career in Govt. sector Companies
- Indian Army
- GAIL – Gas Authority of India Limited
- ONGC – Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
- DRDO – Defense Research and Development Organization
- BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- IPCL – Indian Petrol Chemicals Limited
- NTPC – National Thermal Power Corporation
- Public Work Departments
- BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Irrigation Departments
- Infrastructure Development Agencies
- NSSO – National Sample Survey Organization
Career in Private sector companies
- Airlines - Indigo, Spicejet, Jet Airways, etc.
- Construction Firms – Unitech, DLF, Jaypee Associated, GMR Infra, Mitas, etc.
- Communication Firms – Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications, Idea Cellular, etc.
- Computer Engineering Firms – TCS, HCL, Wipro, Polaris, etc.
- Automobiles – Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, TATA Motors, Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, etc.
- Electrical / Power Firms – Tata Power, BSES, Seimens, L&T, etc.
- Mechanical Engg Firms – Hindustan Unilever, ACC Ltd, Voltas, etc.
CAREER IN DIPLOMA ENGINEERING
- R.T.O Inspector
- Air Force
- Engineering Designing Software
- Mechanical Engineering
- Piping Designer
- Optical Engineer
- Security/Support Staff at airports
- Project Managers
- Lab Assistants
- IT Jobs
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Construction Jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Fabrication and Weldind
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Computer engineer
- Architectural Engineering